The Old Bangor street shops
Another street in the old Bangor street shops
These are some of the small creches in the shops
One of the shops in the main street in Bangor
Here comes the "wise guys" to the manger
Joy to the World, the Lord hath come .....
4 comments:
Very pretty! We'll have to see it next year. This is an annual thing right?
It looks great, they always do such a nice job. I feel privileged that I was able to see and enjoy the exhibit last year. It really is beautiful! And I'm sure you did a great job playing the wise guy dad... nothing new for you, right?! heh heh heh.
Very Nice dad... What a great missionary tool! Have a Merry Christmas and have fun in Oregon. Hope you like our present to you!!!
I hope you had fun being the only authentic wise guy (bwah ha ha!) from the east! Nice displays -- I suppose you had many different companies and private individuals contributing from all over Bangor? I can hardly recognize the gym it's so nicely done up! How did you get a photo of yourself -- wasn't mom at her interview while you were on stage?
Post a Comment