This is not the end, the man. I still have to move things back down to the basement after sorting them out. Where are you when I needed and will be needing you?
nana and Adrew, The picture was taken near the freezer. When mom grinded the wheat near the freezer, she might have dropped some of the grains onto the carpet. The grains sprouted when the carpet got wet. It shows the wheat is still very good after all those years.
6 comments:
that was pretty funny, a terrible situation, but a nice little comparative story to your situation. your back must be dying after all that moving!
wow, thanks for the story. hope all is good and not flooding anymore!! where is that last picture taken from? or what is that?
Are those bean sprouts growing in the carpet?
This is not the end, the man. I still have to move things back down to the basement after sorting them out. Where are you when I needed and will be needing you?
nana and Adrew,
The picture was taken near the freezer.
When mom grinded the wheat near the freezer, she might have dropped some of the grains onto the carpet. The grains sprouted when the carpet got wet. It shows the wheat is still very good after all those years.
Wha??? Are those alfalfa or bean sprouts growing? Well....at least the land that was flooded is fertile?
I loved the way you narrated the story with the exact metaphor to Noah's ark too :)
Post a Comment