McDonald's, Here We Come
We don't go to McDonald's very often. This is a special treat. We love it.
Yummy hamburger !
The french fries aren't too bad either.
Ronald, do you want a piece?
We are dying to to to the play center. but we have to finish our lunch first. Ronald wants to sit beside us to keep us company.
Ronald is such a nice guy. He lets me sit on him!i
Finally, we can play in the play house!
This is quite a machine. It turns the balls around






5 comments:
oh the memories. i suppose this is the final week with them. i hope it has been a lovely 5 weeks.
It has been fun. We are now in Warwick,RI. Will leave for Virginia tomorrow.
Wow, that is quite the McD's play structure! Never seen one with cars on it before! Glad that it was such a fun treat for all!
Interesting fact:
Did you know that you can eat 4 regular McDonald's hamburgers and still have consumed less calories than if you had eaten 1 of their chocolate milkshakes?
No, I didn't know. I love the milk shake if nothing else. Strawberry is the best (personal opinion of course.) That means I love the "good" stuff. I seldom eat at McDonald's. In fact, I had lunch at home before I took them there.
Post a Comment