A Morning at Camp Peirce Webber
Here we go, mama made sure we are safely on the bus.
'Bye bye' mama, see you later!
First stop, Bangor Y at Hammond Street. After roll call inside the Y, we come back out to get onto the bus with our counselor. Here's the youngest group, that's us.
On the road, we are almost there!
Finally, entering Camp Peirce Webber.
Off the bus to our gathering area. Where is Ethan?
We have to listen to our counselors every morning.
Let's just follow the crowd.
Off we go to our 'house' to put down our stuff.
Then it's snack time in the shade before we start the day.
Grapes, so refreshing!
More instruction, we have to listen.
Oops, he raised the flag upside down! He had to do it again!
Snack time is over, let's do something else.
I'm ready for the "Green Light, Red Light" game, got to listen carefully and be prepared!
It's Green Light, I'm running. Where is Isaac? He didn't want to play.
Wow, we can take a short rest now.
Oops, we both had to see our counselor. I scratched Ethan quite good under one eye.
Our fun playground during free time.
Just because the counselor said to go to the playground, must I? I didn't want to. Why didn't everyone else wait till I want to go before they leave? I cried and cried, and my counselor had to come back to get me. I have a hard time following instruction sometimes.
Another counselor had to talk to me.
So now I decided to join in the fun.
It was a lot of fun, I don't know why I didn't just make the right choice at the start.
I love following what Ethan does.
I am agile!
I just can't quite do everything Ethan does.
But I can get on the swing myself!
See, I did it!
Oh, the joy of running in the open, so free!
Sliding down this big slide is exciting.
The counselors trying to keep cool in the shade.
Here, I am crying again to see the counselor.
What is the matter now, Isaac?
The outdoor pool where we swim every day.
Good thing we just finished swimming lesson, not as scary.
One, two, three, jump. . . I need to hang onto someone.
My teacher is helping me to get ready for a back float. But no noodle?
We need a break from the water!
One, two , three, go. . . I am brave!
Oops, got to hold onto my swimming trunk!
Time to dry up like Isaac earlier; it has been fun though.
5 comments:
Yes your comment function works fine. You must learn, in the blogging world, in order to receive comments, you must also give them! :)
Looks like Ethan and Isaac enjoyed camp a lot! So much fun!
Did you go with them to day camp every day or something? Or did you just visit one of the days to make sure everything was okay? Poor Isaac, one day he'll toughen up and not cry so much.
this is my test...
Andrew,
Thank you for the vote of confidence. Mom doesn't like to react to comments. I will encourage to make it more interactive.
Here it comes to reply to your test.
Post a Comment