Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What do we do after McDonald's?

Kenduskaeg Stream

Throwing rocks is one of our most favorite activities.

Look at the splash my rock made!


Look at us throw !

Look at the splashes !

This is our last throw. Too bad we ran out of rocks.

I have another idea. Let's play hide and seek. I will be the scarecrow. Quick, go and hide!

Who would be able to find me? I am so well hidden.

Let's draw on the gravel road.

What shall I draw?

Let me show you.

Let's do it together !

Such a lot of open space, let's run for a little bit before going home.
We're done and thirsty. Let's go home. Mama might have something good for us to eat.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear! They are dressed as twins today!

Lasting Impressions said...

A lot of people asked if they were twins. Do they look alike that much?