Saturday, July 12, 2008

Why this picture?

Don't worry, we are till alive and kicking. The grandchildren have not driven us to our early graves.

When we first drove passed this Catholic cemetery, Ethan and Isaac exclaimed: "This is the Dying Place." We drove by this "dying place" at least twice a day 4 times a week during swimming lesson time. We've since taught them the proper term - cemetery. To day, as we went to the Bangor water front. I asked them to look, look and see the "dying place." They told me that I have forgotten this is not a dying place, it is a cemetery. HOW FUNNY!!

3 comments:

nana and atom said...

that IS funny. those kids are a hoot.

Annette Bailey said...

Hahaha! They've always called it the dying place but I thought it was cute and didn't correct them - thanks a lot! :) Just kidding - Thanks for all the posts, I can't wait to see them!

Michelle said...

Did you teach them to hold their breathe while passing by a cemetery too?