Sunday, December 28, 2008

Before and After

In oder to maximize my time these days, I thought of a creative way to multi-task when Michelle called shortly before Christmas, I used my toque to hold the cell phone down while cooking dinner at the same time. Not bad, uh!!

Santa recognized my need and put a wireless blue tooth for my cell phone in my stocking. Thank you, Santa, you are kind. Now, I can do many things at the same time.


6 comments:

the man said...

the old way looks cheaper, but I guess the new way is probably a better way to roll. merry christmas dad, and happy new year. we'll talk to your new blue tooth soon!

Lasting Impressions said...

Mom had wanted it for her convenience for multi-tasking and travel. I thought I would buy it for her. She said she couldn't use it now. She gave it back to me to maximize my time.

nana and atom said...

hahahaha. that's great. Nice improvision but great new addition to your ear :) !!

#15 said...

:) love the toque idea! (although I have to say i never would have published a picture of myself wearing it like that!)

andrew said...

Must have got pretty hot wearing that toque while cooking and talking at the same time. I'm sure the bluetooth is much cooler! :)

Michelle said...

Golly! I still don't know how that phone stayed close to your ear even with the toque on! Must have been one tight hat around your big noggin'...haha!