I had to cook my own meal, too. I was lazier, though, I had some frozen won tons and so I made won ton soup. What's with these Tang men, eh? ( j/k Clarence was taking a test.)
Your meal looks delicious. I do alot of cooking for myself these days, too. I appreciate your sense of humor. I was so blessed to spend mother's day with your wonderful son and his sweet family. Love, Kathy
3 comments:
I had to cook my own meal, too. I was lazier, though, I had some frozen won tons and so I made won ton soup. What's with these Tang men, eh? ( j/k Clarence was taking a test.)
haha, that's funny that you guys keep having these event days that you cook yourself a meal!
Happy Mother's Day...again!...everyday!
Your meal looks delicious. I do alot of cooking for myself these days, too. I appreciate your sense of humor. I was so blessed to spend mother's day with your wonderful son and his sweet family.
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment