On April 18, 2008, I, Terry T. Tang has become an American. If you wish, you can send me gifts and/or money to help with my celebration. Now I have the right to vote, to hold passport, to apply for a Government job, and to petition for my CLOSE relative to come live in the USA.
Edward T. Gignoux courthouse is where the ceremony was taken place.
I now pledge of Allegiance "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. " Actually we did it as a group. There were 52 people and it would have taken a lonnnnng time if we did it individually.
Mom joined me for the celebration. This is another chapter of my life.
7 comments:
congratulations, dad! five down, two to go... :)
congratulations, dad! five down, two to go... :)
congratulations you american hero!
am I that close relative? well i certainly hope so! congratulations! and welcome to america.
Hooray!!! It's finally a true story!! You are one of the newest Americans!
Hooray, hooray, hooray!
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. Tim and I are doing very well here in Pittsburgh. I've started my MBA and he'll be starting school in the fall for legal studies.
I love seeing pictures of you and Amy. I miss the both of you.
Love,
Tracey
Good for you! I'm still not sure that I could recite the Pledge fully by heart yet. It all sounds more familiar and easier to say than before, but I think I still need to say it with a group for my own confidence level.
Post a Comment